You’re aiming to be a better leader. You want to hone your relationship management skills. No matter your learning needs, you’d find the Grow Resources useful in helping you to improve different areas of your life. Choose from a wide range of topics to start learning now.
Getting to B Resources
• First Steps
Session 1 – How can I be assured of my salvation?
Session 2 – Why and how do I read the Bible?
Session 3 – Why and how do I pray?
Session 4 – What is worship?
Session 5 – What is the spiritual family?
Session 6 – What does it mean to be empowered by the Holy Spirit?
Session 7 – What does it mean to share about Jesus to others?
Session 8 – What is Holy Communion?
Session 9 – Why should I be water baptised?
Session 10 – Why should I give to God?
• How to share my story
• Bridge Diagram
Getting to C Resources
Getting to D Resources
• How to Disciple My Mentee (Requires e2hope login)
Session 1 – Being a Mentor
Session 2 – Roles of a Mentor
Session 3 – Building a Mentoring Relationship
Session 4 – Guiding my Mentee through ABCD Discipleship
Session 5 – How to Mentor
• How to be a Life Group Leader (Adult) (Requires e2hope login)
Lesson 1 – What Is A Life Group?
Lesson 2 – What Are The Requirements Of A Life Group Leader?
Lesson 3 – Life Management Of A Life Group Leader
Lesson 4 – Vision of Life Station Ministry
Lesson 5.1 – What Is O.P.S.C.?
Lesson 5.2 – OPEN
Lesson 5.3 – POUR
Lesson 5.4 – SHAKE
Lesson 5.5 – CLOSE
Lesson 6 – Life Group Operations
• Post Alpha Conference Leaders’ Training with Daniel Kolenda
• ABCD Discipleship Infographic
• ABCD Discipleship (Leader’s Guide)
• Building Friendship in Our Core Team
• How to Build a Core Team
• Leadership Pitfalls
• The importance of Prayer in Spiritual Leadership
• The Mighty Men of David
Life Group Leaders Meet (Videos – Require e2hope login)
• Being Salt & Light to our City
• Water Baptism
• Earning the Right to be Heard
• Handling our Sexuality in a Sex-Crazed World
• Honouring our Parents
• Keeping our Focus in a Distracted World
• Leaving a Lasting Legacy
• Oneness in Marriage
• Prayer – a Heart-to-Heart talk with God
• Serving God with All We Have
• The Point of Parenting
• The Theology of Work
• Why and How We Worship
• Workplace as Missions Field